Saturday, June 23, 2012

ALA 2012 #alaleftbehind

It seems like every librarian in America is in California right now attending ALA 2012. I am more than jealous and feeling left out! I would love to be a part of all the buzz. I'm especially bummed to miss out on hearing author John Irving speak. He is one of my all time favorites. OK, here is a little confession... "I hate to fly." That does make it a little easier to take, since Ohio to California would have been airplane torture. I've got some other opportunities this year to collaborate with the library cool kids. I am incredibly excited to be a part of the OLC Fall Conference: Widen the Lens. In the meantime, I am following the tweets, which are adding momentum to my already pumped up energy about the future of libraries. Thank you to all my fellow Twitter addicts. Keep up the great tweets!

No comments: