Saturday, August 9, 2008

I got blogged! T-shirts on sale now....



So, yes, I am still fairly new to blogging. Even though I have been reading blogs for awhile and occassionally posting a phantom comment, I have been living on the cusp of the Web 2.0 world. A few weeks back, I posted a comment on Library Bytes, which prompted the author to add a new post about my comment. That small thing made me finally feel like I was part of the group and not just hanging around hoping to get noticed. I said to my friend Julie, "Someone blogged about me." Without missing a beat, the other person standing near the desk said sarcastically, "You should get that on a t-shirt." I have mine on order...

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

:) I want one of those too! LOL

ThunderChyld said...

Rock on! You've been Blooged!