Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thing #17-Google Docs...Where have you been all my life?

So now you tell me. Where was Google Docs when I was carrying around the flash drive with all my grad school assignments protecting it like it was made out of pure gold?


I can't tell you the number of documents I have e-mailed to myself, so I could access them later at home.


One application that would work well with my team of rovers is to save the weekly schedule to Google docs and then share it. Since they visit different locations almost every day, they could access their schedule from any computer.


Since I just finally finished grad school, discovering Google Docs makes me think of products for babies. I had my daughter 12 years ago, and they had some decent baby stuff back then, but have you seen the stuff for babies these days? There are all kinds of tools and tricks for making life easier. It figures. I always miss the good stuff.

No comments: