Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #23-10 things about 23 things

Learn and Play has been so much fun. I am extremely grateful for the following things about the 23 things:
  1. The support of the organization to create, promote and celebrate this adventure.
  2. The efforts of the Organizational Development and Digitial Services staff. You really made a difference!
  3. The extra time to complete everything. I know I wouldn't have made it without it.
  4. The enthusiasm of so many staff embracing and using these technologies. Before Learn and Play, there were a small group of staff who were talking about 2.0 technology, but so many unconvinced of the value or without the motivation to figure it out. Learn and Play has changed the library culture for the better.
  5. Every single person who said, "I can't," but then figured out "Yes, I can."
  6. The opportunity to allow myself time to try out things I might never have tried.
  7. The knowledge gained that will help me with my projects, my staff's goals and customer needs.
  8. That I am making my final check mark. You know how we Type A's love our lists. Even more, we love completing a list.
  9. Flash drives. (Send it on over!)
  10. Cool prizes. (Pick me, Pick me!)

Thanks for joining me in the 23 things adventure. I'm looking forward to the next part of the journey.

1 comment:

Gerald Schwab said...

Nicely said. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!