Monday, December 1, 2008

Thing #20-YouTube

YouTube is dangerous. Seriously, you could spend the whole day. Every video leads to other videos, which leads to other videos... You think, "Hey, let's see what people are watching on Monday," and before you know it, it's Tuesday. One of the thing that always surprises me is when I can't find something on YouTube. It has so much, you start to think that there isn't anything you can't get. I recently wanted to show someone a clip of the Sweeney Sisters from Saturday Night Live singing Christmas songs. Not there. Some copyright issue, I guess.

Still, you can always find something of interest. I like this Angry Librarian video. It's funny, because it's true. Talk about your barriers to service. Don't think so? I challenge everyone who sees this video to think about all the times you have said, "I can't do that." I think you will find it happens more often than we are willing to admit.

No comments: